Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Referee...

Lord help us, but the bitches just won't quit.  Sophie and Chloe have been having knock-down, drag out, bloody fights.  Hence the nicknames Chris Brown and Rhianna.  They have recently been taking turns at being Chris.

I have never witnessed something as awful as two dogs fighting.  You should be declared unfit to reside with the rest of the world if you enjoy an animal fight.  Just sayin...

So, that being said, we have a bedroom we lovingly call the "quiet" room.  Chloe and Sophie take turns chlillin' in the room - they have their bed, a yummy bone, and blankets to "nest" in.  We baby-gate the room so they are still able to see what's going on.  Not a bad gig.  Sometimes I wish I had a quiet room where I could be left alone:) 

Well, now Miss Chloe has decided she is too good to hang in the room, and that she should be allowed out all the time.  To the point she HOWLS the house down.  Chloe is 5 pounds of pure queenliness, so for her to resort to having to complain is a major insult to her.  She also has a fun new trick: when Sophie is in the room, she taunts her from the gate.

I feel like less than 10 pounds of dog have taken over our lives!  I think I need Victoria Stillwell and Cesar Milan to come to my house and help us...

No comments:

Post a Comment