Thursday, December 30, 2010

Diet Day is Tomorrow!

I must say, getting ready to start my diet has been an adventure.  I bought a scale, ordered diet food, started this blog, and got a journal. 

Measuring your body is a HUGE eye-opener.  Unless you are tiny (skinny-bitches can skip this part), you will just get highly pissed off after you document your fatness.  UGH!  I have to take my fat "before" pictures tomorrow. 

I'm tempted to find the grossest thing I can possibly wear, and put it on a poster telling young girls that if you get knocked up before you turn 30, this is what will you will look like.  Wonder how many unplanned pregnancies we'd see then! 

All that said, I am looking forward to a skinny version of myself that is still funny, and likes to have fun and make people feel good.  There's nothing like a fat girl turned skinny that forgets where she came from.  You know who you are:)  You are better than everyone else and you make sure they know it.  The only thing worse than a stuck-up skinny bitch is a fat-girl-turned-skinny bitch.  For some reason, when they lose the weight, they lose their personality.  If you see this happening to me, lock my in the closet with a dozen VooDoo Donuts!!!

To all of my friends and family that will be the focus on my blogs at some point - just remember, you are loved!

No comments:

Post a Comment