Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Goals

Well, today is the end of day 5.  I have decided I am not having a love affair with the chili, but other than that, everything I have tried so far is great.  I love the convenience of the food, and I'm definitely in love with immediate results!

That being said, I am going to have to wean myself off the scale.  I'm like a drug addict.  Just let me weight myself one more time.  I'll quit weighing myself every day after my first week.  I think my husband is afraid we'll have to replace a window if the scale doesn't tell me I lost weight.

I went to a meeting for my weight loss group.  The focus was goal setting and sticking to your resolution.  Well, I am going to put my goal out there - I'd LOVE to weigh 114.  My immediate goal is to lose 10%.  I refuse to tell you how much that is, so don't even ask.  Whenever I got close to losing 10% in the past, I would give up because I felt like I'd never reach it.  I'm not letting 10% of my fat ass make me lose my resolve.  I am going to pass 10% and spit out the car window at it!  Then my sweet self will go get my hair done as a reward.  Suck on that, 10%!

I'm all about rewards.  I sold the makeup that is synonymous with pink Cadillacs.  I would do almost anything for an ugly bee pin and some pink praise.  Some of you know what this means.  Some of you are puzzled.  Let me explain.  When you get a bunch of women together that have borderline self-esteem issues and start throwing excited praise and goodies their way, they will do anything to get more of it.  I can admit it, I was a high "I"...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment