Monday, January 3, 2011

I hate when that happens!!!

I ran out of Mary Kay Oil Free Eye Makeup Remover yesterday.  No biggie, I thought.  I will pick up some makeup remover from the store.  Eye makeup remover is not created equally.  Let me tell you!  My eyes were en fuego all morning.  I did manage to get the old eye makeup off and clean my face, but HELLO feel the burn!!!  I am not going to stray from it again.  Mary Kay cornered the market on the eye makeup remover.  I promise not to cheat on my makeup remover EVER AGAIN!!!

I tried a new waterproof black eyeliner this morning.  No bueno.  It sucks!  It made my eyes water and itch.   Cheap ain't good and good ain't cheap as my husband always says.  So I will be looking for a new eyeliner pencil in waterproof/smudge proof black.  Darn you smokey eyes!  Well, I don't think I will tempt fate with a new hair color for the moment.  I am going to be content with the weight loss and thankful for having a good job with an AWESOME boss.

No comments:

Post a Comment